All-on-4® implants are a unique solution that allows qualified patients who are missing all teeth on the upper, lower, or both arches to replace their missing teeth using as few as four implants as anchors for prosthetic teeth. Patients who choose this procedure appreciate the realistic look and feel of the finished restoration when compared with dentures.
There are many advantages of the this implant treatment over traditional dentures and other implant options:
- The restorations look and feel more natural than traditional dentures.
- Bone loss in the jaw would normally continue unabated with dentures, but the implants used for All-on-4 restorations can prevent bone loss by stimulating the bone growth around the implant, alleviating the prematurely aged “sunken” look associated with denture wearers.
- The implant prosthesis is not removed at night and left on the nightstand
- You can say goodbye to messy denture adhesives. All-on-4 restorations stay securely in place because they’re anchored by dental implants.
- All-on-4 treatment/ Teeth-in-a- Day® may be completed in a single day, reducing healing time.
- All-on-4 implants are more affordable than most other types of dental implants because they require fewer implants and fewer office visits.
- There’s no plate covering the roof of the mouth with All-on-4 restorations, so you won’t have to worry about them impacting your ability to speak and eat.
Dr. Gordon and his team at Progressive Periodontics & Implant Dentistry have years of experience with All-on-4 dental implant procedures. Not all patients are a fit for the All-on-4 implant solution. During your initial consultation, Dr. Gordon will conduct a thorough oral exam, go over your medical history with you, discuss your treatment goals, and then together you’ll decide upon the best course of treatment for your unique needs. Call today to schedule an appointment.